Web lists-archives.com

Re: [Samba] Samba 4.8 Config SMB.Conf File

On Tue, 19 Mar 2019 08:04:45 -0400
Tyrus Shivers via samba <samba@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I made the correction to the krb5.conf to remove the duplicate entry
> and add the DC IPs and it still does not work. No such user.
>
> Any other ideas? Any other configs that should be in place?

Hi Tyrus, I just do not understand why it doesn't work for you, it
should :-(

I will set up a new Centos (I do not have access to RHEL, but Centos is
RHEL) 7 VM and install a Samba Unix domain member using the 'rid'
backend. Lets see if it fails for myself ;-)