Web lists-archives.com

Re: [Samba] replication fails

Am 13.03.19 um 17:13 schrieb Stefan G. Weichinger via samba:
> Am 13.03.19 um 16:53 schrieb L.P.H. van Belle:
>> Ok thats small, a dc should be rebooted within 1-2 min and 1-2 min really max for AD sync.

one more observation:

manually running this works:

root@pre01svdeb03:~# samba-tool drs replicate dc  PRE01SVDEB03
dc=blabla,dc=at  --full-sync

but the one user I created (and need) via Windows RSAT, is only visible
via wbinfo on one DC:

root@pre01svdeb03:~# wbinfo -u | grep elser
root@pre01svdeb03:~#

root@pre01svdeb02:~# wbinfo -u  | grep elser
BUERO\elser

This was the original issue: I created the user and they couldn't login
(because the other DC didn't know it yet?)

No problem removing and readding it, but for sure I'd like to get the
"more confident solution".

;-)