Web lists-archives.com

Re: [Samba] Using Samba for Powershell queries

Hi,

There's a proof of concept of the commands working (we built our own
Active Directory Web Services gateway), but it's still quite a bit away
from using it in production. It's mostly lacking a whole raft of testing
to make sure that we do the right things.

Cheers,

Garming