Web lists-archives.com

[Samba] AD administrator can't administer

Over time I have ignored the fact that my AD administrator has stopped
being able to administer. For example, the Ad administrator cannot install
drivers or updates. Once a week now, I logout as workstation user and login
as the "local administrator" to install drivers or run windows updates (in
today's case a printer driver on the workstation.)

Does this falls into that "gray area" between Samba and Windows OS (10Pro)?
I am not sure where to post questions so, I am starting here.

This seems to be a AD administrator permissions issue? Anyone else having
this experience? Thoughts on how to correct this?

--
Thank you.

Bob Wooden