Web lists-archives.com

Re: [Samba] Enable XAT_OFFLINE extended attribute in Samba

My goal is to use the Offline file attribute of Windows when sharing with Samba:

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/dotnet/api/system.io.fileattributes?redirectedfrom=MSDN&view=netframework-4.7.2

It works when I share ZFS filesystem using the native ZFS CIFS sharing, but it fails when I share the same ZFS with Samba, that is the Offline files are not showed in Windows Client