Web lists-archives.com

Re: [Samba] Can't authenticate to AD using Samba with SSSD

On Mon, 4 Mar 2019 10:07:08 +0100
"L.P.H. van Belle via samba" <samba@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Quick look showed a error in rfc2307, so try fixing the smb.conf
>
> This one.
> > >   doing parameter idmap config YALE:schema_mode = rfcc2307
>  rfcc2307 ??  cc ?
>  rfc2307

Louis, there is an even bigger problem than that, but we don't support
sssd, so he needs to ask on the sssd-mailing list.

If the OP was to read the release notes for 4.8.0, he will find that he
needs to install something, at which point, he might just think 'If I
have to install that, why bother with sssd ?'