Web lists-archives.com

Re: [Samba] status on samba trusts

Am 28.02.2019 16:30, schrieb Rowland Penny via samba:
On Thu, 28 Feb 2019 15:57:37 +0100
Stefan Kania via samba <samba@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi MJ,
Am 28.02.2019 15:31, schrieb mj via samba:
> Hi Stefan,
>
> Thanks for your input. I'll check the dns stuff. I put resolvers for
> both domains as primary and secondary on both machines, but I guess
> that's not good enough.

NO, it's not good enough ;-) Setting up a DNS-Proxy is real easy.
Just a few lines :-).

> I'll look into setting up a (query logging) dns proxy, that should
> tell us at least who is asking what.
>
> Any chance to share that (german) article you wrote?

I'm not at home this week, but I will look if I find it on my
notebook this evening.

Stefan

Hi Rowland,

Hi Stefan, Good idea for a Samba AD book, but it would probably have a
bigger audience if it was in English
Yes I know, but it's realy hard to find somone who can translate it :-(. My english is not good enough to do the job.

Rowland

PS, That dhcp update script looks very familiar ;-)
;-) Yes, good work should be shared and mentioned
--
Stefan Kania
Landweg 13

Signieren jeder E-Mail hilft Spam zu reduzieren. Signieren Sie ihre E-Mail. Weiter Informationen unter http://www.gnupg.org