[Samba] smbstatus -1 username/group
- Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2019 20:44:33 +0000
- From: Chad W Seys via samba <samba@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: [Samba] smbstatus -1 username/group
Hi all, What does it mean when smbstatus displays a -1 for username and group? Thanks! Chad. -- To unsubscribe from this list go to the following URL and read the instructions: https://lists.samba.org/mailman/options/samba
- Prev by Date: Re: [Samba] Win XP Client with Samba AD - Mapping Shares
- Next by Date: Re: [Samba] Samba 4.x to 4.9 upgrade and bind DLZ dns.
- Previous by thread: [Samba] Win XP Client with Samba AD - Mapping Shares
- Next by thread: [Samba] [OT?] Kerberos, PAM, NSS: if user does not exist, pam_krb5 try login?