Web lists-archives.com

Re: [Samba] gpo not applied a boot computer

Sorry for the translation.
actually my first installation is a samba put into production, to
avoid errors, I cloned on a new VM not to break my current system.
on this one I redid an installation with DEB packages
"https://dev.tranquil.it"; I then made a restoration.
I presice that the supply is a samba3 pdc migration to samba4 dc
"samba-tool domain samba3upgrade".

I only have one DC at the moment.
I checked the database with "dbcheck", no problems.

if the machine is newly joined on the domain the gpo computer works
the first time, but not the other startups.