Web lists-archives.com

[Samba] AD-DC samba_gpoupdate failing

Hi,
I just upgraded to 4.8.9 and decided to give the samba_gpoupdate feature a
whirl.
However, it fails.
The line that's failing is "gpos = ads.get_gpo_list(creds.get_username())"
returning None.

This is probably a failure, since it should otherwise return an empty list
(if there were no gpos to return).  But there is no output to indicate what
may be failing.
I have  setup of three redundant domain controllers, all of them similarly
failing. Any thought on this, before I start digging around inside gpo.so
in the python module dir?

--
Kv,
Kristján Valur Jónsson, RVX