Web lists-archives.com

Re: [Samba] Debian 9.8 and vanbelle-repos

Am 22.02.19 um 15:33 schrieb Stefan G. Weichinger via samba:

> And I *should* come up with a way to run docker as well on that host,
> aside samba services.
>
> But maybe not today ...

docker seems to create DNS A-records for the file-server and
backup-server in the DCs DNS ...

So the names resolve to 3 IPs: one in correct LAN, 2 in docker subnets ...

Trying to get rid of that.

Did an additional entry in /etc/hosts for a test ... no success so far.
I can delete the records, but assume docker will recreate them.