Web lists-archives.com

Re: [Samba] Debian 9.8 and vanbelle-repos

Am 21.02.19 um 10:30 schrieb L.P.H. van Belle via samba:
> Hai Stefan,
>
> Yes, thats correct, you should have rebooted. ;-)
> The reboot is required in the update due to the kernel updates.

yes, we did already because we had and have access problems:

seem winbind related

files created lately (only!) get access denied, wbinfo -u/-p/-a works,
file owners in linux are shown with ID only ... something around mapping

more details later, just to get my emergency call out to you

(creator of file gets perms OK)

smb.conf follows (untouched for months at least)