Web lists-archives.com

Re: [Samba] winbind offline logon

Il 19/02/19 17:20, L.P.H. van Belle via samba ha scritto:
[...]
Ah, here it starts.. Why would you allow a user to set the time back a year?
because they ask me! ;) ...I can't impose what they need and what they don't.

That is an Administrator it task, not a user in my opinion.
In a normal NTDomain setup, this is also not allowed by default.
From win7 is not allowed, for xp and previous versions non admins can change the local time.

Just dont start and rush in, think before you start.
Make a todo list, and remember you always forget about 20%-25%..
Thank you very much indeed Louis is very rare to find a lists so well supported.

Have a great day

Piviul