Web lists-archives.com

Re: [Samba] winbind offline logon

Il 19/02/19 12:02, L.P.H. van Belle via samba ha scritto:
[...]
Everything, you can do in NTDOM, you can in AD DOM.
you are saying me that an AD domain can be configured to allow a domain user to move the time back of one year or more (what I have seen today for example) in a member PC of a AD domain? I have read that an authentication ticket have a very strict validation time... but I don't know AD.

Any way I agree with you, more time you wait to upgrade more problems you will find when you decide to upgrade... but, even if a part of these problems, helas, will fall over my shoulder I have no weapon to quicken this upgrade.

Have a great day

Piviul