Web lists-archives.com

Re: [Samba] winbind offline logon

Mandi! Piviul via samba
  In chel di` si favelave...

> ...but in my experience cached credentials doesn't works even in 5 minutes
> after a successfully logon: the mistery of winbind cached credential is
> growing...

Ahem, Paolo, i supposed you have switched to AD... i've never tested,
even played, with winbind cached logons in NT mode...

> > So, is a distribution/packaging bug?
> Marco I can't understand you... why you say that is a distribution related
> bug? Do you mean that other distributions are not affected from this bug?

I've simply thinked that winbind cached logons and kerberos support
could be ''incompatible'' on each other, and they are enabled by
vendors, not by samba...

But this is not the case. Kerberos mean AD. You are not in AD mode...