Web lists-archives.com

Re: [Samba] winbind offline logon

Il 18/02/19 19:12, Rowland Penny ha scritto:
[...]
Then do things, stop trying to use winbind, use nslcd instead.

Then start planning to update to a Samba AD domain, before it is too
late.
Hi Rowland, I'm sorry but I'm not the one can decide to upgrade to samba4 the domain controller, and I'm not the one that administer the domain controller. I would like but I can't.

Furthermore, in my opinion, until the developers of samba decide to support samba3 and winbind, bugs have to be reported and hopefully solved and the solution of these bugs is not to don't use them... in my opinion.

Have a great day

Piviul