Web lists-archives.com

Re: [Samba] winbind offline logon

Il 15/02/19 13:01, Marco Gaiarin via samba ha scritto:
[...]
The same configuration happen on Debian stretch (at least). I've
effectively test offline logon in the past, but with a sub-5 minutes delay
from latest connected logon.
...but in my experience cached credentials doesn't works even in 5 minutes after a successfully logon: the mistery of winbind cached credential is growing...

[...]
So, is a distribution/packaging bug?
Marco I can't understand you... why you say that is a distribution related bug? Do you mean that other distributions are not affected from this bug?

Piviul