Web lists-archives.com

Re: [Samba] Samba Samba and UFW

Louis,

Thank you for the added information. I read the reference you sent. It appears the bug is that Nautius and Samba must communicate using the smb1 protocol. The suggested workaround is to insert the line "max client protocol - NT1", Some are using this until a patch is issued forcing the NT1/smb1 setting without specifying it in smb.conf.

I tried this and the result is the same. Firewall of OK. Firewall on no connection. Forcing Samba to use smb1 does not make a difference.

Either way the firewall blocking the connection. Should I re-install Samba To a higher release? I have version 2:4.7.6?

Your thoughts?

Regards,

Marty