Re: [Samba] Computer Management - Share Security - No Read Access

Perhaps I missed a permission change on the shared directory?

It's supposed to be set to 0770, correct?  I created the
directory from root - can't recall what the permissions
where or if I chmod'd it.

Would a goof on that result in the inability to set permissions
when using the windows administrator account. Basically the
behavior I'm seeing?

On 2019-02-18 3:36 am, Viktor Trojanovic via samba wrote:
My domain admins group doesn't have this privilege and I can still set
security permissions from Windows just fine, though I've been doing it
using the default domain administrator account so I can't comment if
that's different from using another domain admin account.

net rpc rights list privileges looks as follows in my case:

SeDiskOperatorPrivilege: SAMDOM\Domain Admins
SeSecurityPrivilege: BUILTIN\Administrators