Web lists-archives.com

Re: [Samba] Computer Management - Share Security - No Read Access

My domain admins group doesn't have this privilege and I can still set security permissions from Windows just fine, though I've been doing it using the default domain administrator account so I can't comment if that's different from using another domain admin account.

net rpc rights list privileges looks as follows in my case:

SeDiskOperatorPrivilege: SAMDOM\Domain Admins
SeSecurityPrivilege: BUILTIN\Administrators