Web lists-archives.com

Re: [Samba] SAmba 4.9 and Win XP Clients

I tried the NTLM setting.  No change.

When I try to browse the network, I get the following error:

"internal is not accessible.  You might not have permission to
use this network resource.  The list of servers for this workgroup
is not currently available."

Here is the smb.conf from the AD machine.

[global]
        netbios name = MACHINE251
        realm = INTERNAL.DOMAIN.COM
        workgroup = INTERNAL
        dns forwarder = 4.2.2.2
        idmap_ldb:use rfc2307 = yes

[netlogon]
        path = /var/lib/samba/sysvol/internal.domain.com/scripts
        read only = No

[sysvol]
        path = /var/lib/samba/sysvol
        read only = No