Web lists-archives.com

Re: [Samba] Demoted/removed a DC, and the NS records?

See, https://wiki.debian.org/Bind9

The Jessie part. ( and ignore the chroot part )
So just created what in that link en then what i suggested and your done.

.. Almost, also run :
systemctl reenable bind9

;-)

I've just disable the reload, in my opionion its not needed to restart bind9.
It is needed when bind is using flatfiles, but here we use database.
No reload, its updated instant.

My setup is using this almost a year, without any problems.

ls -al /etc/systemd/system/bind9.service.d/
total 12
drwxr-xr-x  2 root root 4096 Mar 13  2018 .
drwxr-xr-x 11 root root 4096 Jul 24  2018 ..
-rw-r--r--  1 root root   22 Mar 13  2018 override.conf

Really, all you need is :

[Service]
ExecReload=

Have a nice weekend guys.