Web lists-archives.com

[Samba] Samba and AD Certificate Services

Hi folks,

Does anybody have experience using ADCS in conjunction with Samba? I
would like to create certificates using ADCS as a CA to create
certificates to be deployed to servers running web applications. It
would be very convenient to have joined Windows computers automatically
trust certificates issued my own CA instead of having to import
certificates manually on every browser on every computer.

Is that scenario possible running only Samba? I can't find much in the
way of documentation.

Am I correct in understanding that the certificates and keys in
private/tls/ are only meant to enable StartTLS/LDAPS connections?

Pietro