Web lists-archives.com

Re: [Samba] Samba switches between domain controllers

On Thu, 14 Feb 2019 17:55:11 +0100
LOKO MESO Michel <mmeso@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I agree the most important thing is to get the same data but does
> samba take into consideration informations like the weight of the SRV
> record or the response time of a DC or something else  ?

The SRV weights are all the same, I think it is all down to ldap, but
as I said, as long as you get the correct data, what does it matter.
Also, how does a Microsoft AD domain work, I think you will find it
works the same.