Web lists-archives.com

Re: [Samba] Samba Samba and ufw

Louis,

Added the share "testing UFW" . Can see it on the Linux side nothing in Windows IE. Tried adding ports 80 and 443 both tcp and udp. No change. When I go to the network I see two folders OFFICE (the windows PC) and Windows network. The Windows network will not mount but If I click on office I see print$ and testingUFW. I can open testingUFW on the local machine but not print$. Thought this was kinda funny. I did reboot between ufw rule changes. Going to google windows shares to see if there is something I've got to do on the windows end to see the share.

Regards,

Marty