Web lists-archives.com

[Samba] Automaticaly unlock files

Hi all,
I've been looking for an answer for this issue but Google didn't help. So I
resource to the next best thing: the Samba mailing list.

Question: Is there a way to automaticaly, after a certain amount of time,
unlock a file after, for example, a client crash or network problem?

I know how to do it manually of course, but that is, well, cumbersome.
I've looked at "keepalive" and "deadtime" but none of them seems to
apply/do the job (maybe I'm missing something).
And "reset on zero vc = yes" seems to be deprecated/removed.

I, somehow, have the feeling that this is a very noobish question, but, for
the life of me, I couldn't find an answer.

I'm on samba 4.8.5 on Debian stretch running a fileserver as a member of a
Samba AD.

Any hints?

Best regards
Carlos