Web lists-archives.com

Re: [Samba] error on the modificed permission

Thanks rowald: naw optaing  getent group Domain\ Admins
domain admins:x:10512:administrator

but if I usa administrator to join in the domain i optaing
I get that the user does not have the rights to set the permissions to the share

wat a war: it dont's want to know :'(