Web lists-archives.com

Re: [Samba] error on the modificed permission

I obtaing this resulta. Imposible enumerated the object in the container: access negated.

Il 11/02/2019 17:35, Rowland Penny via samba ha scritto:
On Mon, 11 Feb 2019 17:21:13 +0100
marco pirola via samba <samba@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Not firewall and selinux policy running  on the domain member; At the
directory samba I used chown root:"Domain User" /home/samba. This
command it'ok?