Web lists-archives.com

[Samba] Question about Sizing of Samba Linux Server

Hello all,

I'm jumping into this mailing list because my question still unsolved after
Googling the web.

Do you know any performance of sizing recommendations about Samba 4.7.1 ?

For few informations :

2vCPUs / 1 Core
8Go of RAM
140 simultaneous Windows users / 250 at most
20 NFS shares mounted via fstab

This question because my RAM is all eated up in the buffer/cache (normal
according to last chapter of :
https://wiki.samba.org/index.php/Performance_Tuning).

Users are not complaining but I don't know if the servers is needing more
or less.

Any advice will be greatly appreciated, thanks.

*Geoffrey MEZERETTE* • Ingénieur Systèmes et Réseaux • Enovea •
16, rue Jacques Monod • 76130 Mont Saint Aignan • Standard +33 (0) 2 32 18
82 66 • geoffrey.mezerette@xxxxxxxxxx •
www.enovea.net <http://www.enovea.net/>• <http://www.enovea.net/>