Web lists-archives.com

Re: [Samba] error witch rsat

In allegated the files

Il 29/01/2019 13:17, Rowland Penny ha scritto:
On Tue, 29 Jan 2019 13:01:06 +0100
Marco Pirola via samba <samba@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Witch your suggest the my problem persisted

Marco, Please either post the info I have asked for, or go away.

There is something going on with your particular domain and without the
info, we cannot begin to sort your problem.

We are more than willing to try and help you, but without the info, we
cannot. It will also probably help if you give us detailed explanations
of what error messages etc you get, rather than just saying 'it doesn't
work'

Rowland Penny
Samba team member

dc
127.0.0.1	localhost
192.168.1.5	dc.robinood.tst	dc

::1     localhost ip6-localhost ip6-loopback
ff02::1 ip6-allnodes
ff02::2 ip6-allrouters
[libdefaults]
	default_realm = ROBINOOD.TST
	dns_lookup_realm = false
	dns_lookup_kdc = true
# /etc/nsswitch.conf
#
# Example configuration of GNU Name Service Switch functionality.
# If you have the `glibc-doc-reference' and `info' packages installed, try:
# `info libc "Name Service Switch"' for information about this file.

passwd:         files winbind
group:          files winbind
shadow:         compat
gshadow:        files