Web lists-archives.com

Re: [Samba] error witch rsat

Witch your suggest the my problem persisted

Il 29/01/2019 12:06, L.P.H. van Belle via samba ha scritto:
In addition to Rowlands answer.

About .
[samba]
path = /samba/

What are the rights on /samba/ ?
My guess here, the rights on  /samba does not allow you to set rights on that and subfolders.

I also suggest, if you share a folder share a subfolder in /samba/share1
Makes it more easy to manage your ACL.

Greetz,

Louis

-----Oorspronkelijk bericht-----
Van: samba [mailto:samba-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] Namens
Marco Pirola via samba
Verzonden: dinsdag 29 januari 2019 11:26
Aan: Rowland Penny; samba@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Onderwerp: Re: [Samba] error witch rsat

This is my selinux conf.

# Authors: Jason Tang <jtang@xxxxxxxxxx>
#
# Copyright (C) 2004-2005 Tresys Technology, LLC
#
#  This library is free software; you can redistribute it and/or
#  modify it under the terms of the GNU Lesser General Public
#  License as published by the Free Software Foundation; either
#  version 2.1 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
#
#  This library is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
#  but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
#  MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.  See the GNU
#  Lesser General Public License for more details.
#
#  You should have received a copy of the GNU Lesser General Public
#  License along with this library; if not, write to the Free Software
#  Foundation, Inc., 51 Franklin St, Fifth Floor, Boston, MA
02110-1301  USA
#
# Specify how libsemanage will interact with a SELinux policy manager.
# The four options are:
#
#  "source"     - libsemanage manipulates a source SELinux policy
#  "direct"     - libsemanage will write directly to a module store.
#  /foo/bar     - Write by way of a policy management server, whose
#                 named socket is at /foo/bar.  The path must begin
#                 with a '/'.
#  foo.com:4242 - Establish a TCP connection to a remote policy
#                 management server at foo.com.  If there is a colon
#                 then the remainder is interpreted as a port number;
#                 otherwise default to port 4242.
module-store = direct

# When generating the final linked and expanded policy, by default
# semanage will set the policy version to POLICYDB_VERSION_MAX, as
# given in <sepol/policydb.h>.  Change this setting if a different
# version is necessary.
#policy-version = 19

# expand-check check neverallow rules when executing all
semanage commands.
# Large penalty in time if you turn this on.
expand-check=0

# By default, semanage will generate policies for the SELinux target.
# To build policies for Xen, uncomment the following line.
#target-platform = xen

the other files are ok, otherwise I would not be able to make
the join
the machine or to do the query via nslooch of the machine dc
192.168.1.5