Web lists-archives.com

Re: [Samba] error witch rsat

On Tue, 29 Jan 2019 11:26:22 +0100
Marco Pirola <mapirola81@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> This is my selinux conf.

I didn't ask for that. I asked if it was installed, which it must be,
or you wouldn't have the conf file, but it doesn't tell me if it is
actually enabled or not.

> the other files are ok, otherwise I would not be able to make the
> join the machine or to do the query via nslooch of the machine dc
> 192.168.1.5

You think they are okay and you might be quite correct, but how can I
or anybody else be sure this is the case, unless we can check them.
You are trying to set permissions from a Windows PC and this should
work, but it isn't, so we need to rule things out.

Please post the contents of the files I asked for.