Web lists-archives.com

[Samba] problem witch rsat and permission

Goodmorning everyone. Here's my problem: via rsat I'm not set permissions. I get nothing through the getfacl command. This is my smb.conf. Something is missing? I do not know what to do.

# Global parameters
[global]
security = ADS
workgroup = ROBINOOD
realm = ROBINOOD.TST
#dns forwarder = 192.168.1.6
log file = /var/log/samba/%m.log
log level = 1
vfs objects = acl_xattr
map acl inherit = yes
store dos attributes = yes
# Default ID mapping configuration for local BUILTIN accounts
# and groups on a domain member. The default (*) domain:
# - must not overlap with any domain ID mapping configuration!
# - must use a read-write-enabled back end, such as tdb.
idmap config * : backend = tdb
idmap config * : range = 3000-7999
# - You must set a DOMAIN backend configuration
# idmap config for the SAMDOM domain
idmap config ROBINOOD : backend = rid
idmap config ROBINOOD : range = 10000-999999
winbind use default domain = yes
username map = /etc/samba.map

[samba]
path = /samba/