Web lists-archives.com

Re: [Samba] Samba and UFW

On Mon, 28 Jan 2019 10:36:25 -0500
Marty via samba <samba@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hello,
>

> Thanks for your responses. I  have attached a file containing the
> verbose (Best use Word/Wordpad to open it). The OS is Linux Mint 19.1.
>
> Samba version 4.7.6 - Ubuntu. Samba runs on boot up. I connect using
> the file explorer Go -> Network menu selections. Hope this
> information will be of help.

I am not sure everybody got the attachment, this mailing list normally
strips off attachments.

I got it (probably because I am a Samba team member), but it didn't
really help

Do you want to try again, but this time, do two things:

1) put the info into the post, do not attach to post
2) Tell us how you are running Samba and what is in your smb.conf