Re: [Samba] Samba and UFW
- Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2019 16:23:43 +0000
- From: Rowland Penny via samba <samba@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: [Samba] Samba and UFW
On Mon, 28 Jan 2019 10:36:25 -0500
Marty via samba <samba@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Thanks for your responses. I have attached a file containing the
> responses to ufw.log, syslog, ufw status numbered and ufw status
> verbose (Best use Word/Wordpad to open it). The OS is Linux Mint 19.1.
> Samba version 4.7.6 - Ubuntu. Samba runs on boot up. I connect using
> the file explorer Go -> Network menu selections. Hope this
> information will be of help.
I am not sure everybody got the attachment, this mailing list normally
strips off attachments.
I got it (probably because I am a Samba team member), but it didn't
Do you want to try again, but this time, do two things:
1) put the info into the post, do not attach to post
2) Tell us how you are running Samba and what is in your smb.conf
To unsubscribe from this list go to the following URL and read the