Web lists-archives.com

Re: [Samba] can't write Samba share as anonymous

I'm not sure I have understood, I'm mounting the share as "urca" user, which is not a known user. Although I'm setting smb.conf so that for guest user it uses the privileges of the known user "andrea" Could you please advice on what I should set for "guest account" in smb.conf?

Thanks
Andrea