Web lists-archives.com

Re: [Samba] Samba 4.5 and glusterfs vfs modules...

Please take note of this.

Glusterfs changes are comming.

     glusterfs-common [linux-any],
Will be replaced with:
     libglusterfs-dev [linux-any],

So depending on the version of the OS, you might need to change this.
On Debian Stretch keep using glusterfs-common.

Greetz,

Louis