Web lists-archives.com

Re: [Samba] samba group root:"domain users" not found

Debian streatch, package installated: samba winbind smbclient libpam-winbind libnss-winbind libpam-krb5 acl attr krb5-config krb5-user ntp

net ads testjoin: Join is OK

getent group 'Domain Users' it does not return anything

What OS ? debian streatch