Web lists-archives.com

[Samba] Domain user not found

witch chown root:"Domain Users"I get the same result: group not fonud

Il 20/01/2019 20:28, Rowland Penny via samba ha scritto:
On Sun, 20 Jan 2019 20:14:16 +0100
marco pirola via samba <samba@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi all. I have this question: if put chown root:"Domain User" /patch/
i optain error:group not found. This is my parametred.
If that isn't a typo, it should be 'chown root:"Domain Users"

# Global parameters
[global]
security = ADS
workgroup = ROBINOOD
realm = ROBINOOD.TST
dns forwarder = 192.168.1.6
You do not use the 'dns forwarder' line in a Unix domain member smb.conf

log file = /var/log/samba/%m.log
log level = 1

# Default ID mapping configuration for local BUILTIN accounts
# and groups on a domain member. The default (*) domain:
# - must not overlap with any domain ID mapping configuration!
# - must use a read-write-enabled back end, such as tdb.
idmap config * : backend = tdb
idmap config * : range = 3000-7999
# - You must set a DOMAIN backend configuration
# idmap config for the SAMDOM domain
idmap config ROBINOOD : backend = rid
idmap config ROBINOOD : range = 10000-999999

Why 'ROBINOOD' ?
If we are talking the guy with the bow & arrow. it should be
ROBINHOOD