Web lists-archives.com

[Samba] Winbind, cached logons and 'user persistency'...

I've noted that some weeks ago, but i was upgrading all my PVE cluster
so i've considered it benevolent.

Yesterday i've updated my main switch, disconnecting for a brief lag of
time all my ''infrastructutes''.

My SMTP server (exim) start to complain about 'unroutable addresses':

 2019-01-16 18:32:40 1gjp3Q-0006aw-TG <= root@xxxxxxxxx H=(3jane.sv.lnf.it) [10.5.1.13] P=esmtp S=655 id=20190116173240.C20003CE035A@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
 2019-01-16 18:33:45 1gjp3Q-0006aw-TG ** gaio@xxxxxxxxxx <root@xxxxxxxxx> F=<root@xxxxxxxxx>: Unrouteable address

my SMTP server is a DM, configured with winbind and cached/offline
logons. SMTP server use 'nss' as final delivery rules (eg, user that
exist in NSS are delivered).
After some minutes i've reconnected and powered up the new switch, and
all come back as usual.

So seems that disconnecting temporarly the DM from the DCs, lead to
'user not found' error, like as users ''desappear'' from NSS.
In winbind logs nothing get printed.

Why?!