Web lists-archives.com

Re: [Samba] GPO or similar for fedora?

On 1/14/19 4:57 PM, Carlos Bordon via samba wrote:
The DC is a Ubuntu 16.04, with samba 4.8

I want a local user in alls workstations with admin permissions, is for the
support area, for install apps

and if i make a freeipa and make the trust? i could have the users and GPOs
for windows and users and tools for linux, is possible?

If you are using FreeIPA, I think the answer is true, but you will define permissions on FreeIPA, not on the Windows GPOs. On the FreeIPA mailing lists you could get more information about the state of cross domain trusts with Samba.

El lun., 14 ene. 2019 a las 17:26, Rowland Penny via samba (<