Web lists-archives.com

Re: [Samba] GPO or similar for fedora?

On Mon, 14 Jan 2019 17:10:07 -0300
Carlos Bordon via samba <samba@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hi! i going to migrate all windows workstation to fedora and I need
> for example: make an administrator users in all workstation, is
> possible make a gpo for linux?
>
> All the workstation are in domain...obviosly is a SAMBA!
>
> King regards From Argentine

What OS is the DC running on, Fedora ?
If so, are you using the Fedora Samba packages ?
If you are, then do not, a Samba AD DC using Fedora packages is
considered experimental and should not be used in production.

If you do run AD, then all users are stored in AD, this includes
administrative users.

There are (as far as I aware) no Linux GPO's