[Samba] samba.service is masked (Debian 9)
- Date: Sat, 12 Jan 2019 22:04:50 +0100
- From: Anton Blau via samba <samba@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: [Samba] samba.service is masked (Debian 9)
please excuse my bad english. But I am not a native speaker.
I installed samba 4 (DC) like this description
http://tobs.tips/_doc_/ProxMoxDoc/07samba/ on a new Debian 9 System.
* apt-get install samba
* service samba stop
* rm -f /etc/samba/smb.conf
* samba-tool domain provision --use-rfc2307 --use-xattrs=yes --interactive
with no error-massages I try to start samba 4 via "service samba start".
But now I get the error message
Failed to start samba.service: Unit samba.service is masked.
What should tell me that?
Google finds that:
But I didn´t understand it.
What is to do to run my samba 4 dc Server?
P. S. My System is a LXC Container based on Proxmox.
To unsubscribe from this list go to the following URL and read the