Web lists-archives.com

Re: [Samba] dns_tkey_gssnegotiate: TKEY is unacceptable

On Mon, 7 Jan 2019 22:12:48 +0000 (UTC)
Billy Bob <billysbobs@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>  Call me dense,

OK, if you insist, you are dense ;-)

>but now I am more confused. I have tried with and
> without quotes ... all over the place (i.e. in the smb.config and on
> the command line) and everything still results in errors, although
> not always exactly the same. Messing with the command line results in
> things like this: ERROR(runtime): uncaught exception - (9711,
> 'WERR_DNS_ERROR_RECORD_ALREADY_EXISTS') File

You can stop worrying, that is a glitch in the python code, it is
throwing an error when it should be returning a message similar to:

Not adding record, it already exists