Web lists-archives.com

Re: [Samba] My 1973 VW Karmann Ghia

It might actually, Karmann-Ghia, Beetle and Samba all shared the same
engine blocks, from what I recall.

…it's probably still better to ask a car mechanic.

On 04.01.19 23:04, A. James Lewis via samba wrote:
> I wonder if it's the same part as used on the VW Samba!

> On 04/01/2019 21:55, Steven Hirsch via samba wrote:
>> On Fri, 4 Jan 2019, Susan Slayter King via samba wrote:
>>
>>> I crashed my car and need the entire turn indicator assembly. Drivers
>>> side.
>>> Can anybody help. No local retailers have it. I did get a wiring tube
>>> but
>>> still need the seal, bulb holder and gasket.
>>
>> I wasn't previously aware of the relationship between Samba and
>> classic VW repair!  Who knew...

Sven Schwedas, Systemadministrator
✉ sven.schwedas@xxxxxx | ☎ +43 680 301 7167
TAO Digital   | Teil der TAO Beratungs- & Management GmbH
Lendplatz 45  | FN 213999f/Klagenfurt, FB-Gericht Villach
A8020 Graz    | https://www.tao-digital.at