Web lists-archives.com

Re: [Samba] My 1973 VW Karmann Ghia

I wonder if it's the same part as used on the VW Samba!

On 04/01/2019 21:55, Steven Hirsch via samba wrote:
On Fri, 4 Jan 2019, Susan Slayter King via samba wrote:

I crashed my car and need the entire turn indicator assembly. Drivers side. Can anybody help. No local retailers have it. I did get a wiring tube but
still need the seal, bulb holder and gasket.

I wasn't previously aware of the relationship between Samba and classic VW repair!  Who knew...