Web lists-archives.com

[Samba] Samba 4.9, Group Policy, Drive Map

I'm trying to create drive maps via group policy.

I've created a new group policy object which is linked to the
internal location (ie internal.company.com) and has
Security Filtering of "Authenticated Users"

I edit the policy and go to the following:

User Config -> Preferences -> Win Settings -> Drive Maps

Action: Update

Location: \\AD-server\test-share
Label as: Share
Reconnect: on
Use: w

When I run "gpupdate /force" the computer & user policies seem
to update, but the Group Policy Drive Maps fail with:

Group Policy Drive Maps failed due to the error listed below.

Access is denied.

Is this a samba configuration issue or am I doing something dumb?

Thanks