Web lists-archives.com

[Samba] Samba 4.9, RSAT, Windows 10 - "Cannot Manage the operating System..."

I'm trying to get an Samba AD setup.  I thought I had RSAT working, but
when I launch the server manager I get the error message:

"Error - Cannot manage the operating system of the target computer"

I can ping the computer and the internal DNS seems to be working.
I can manually create shares & I can browse netlogon and sysvol
of the AD server.

Am I missing something or is this expected behavior?

Thanks

marco