[Samba] LDAP Account Manager 6.6 with YubiKey support and new import/export tool
- Date: Fri, 28 Dec 2018 15:14:43 +0100
- From: Roland Gruber via samba <samba@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: [Samba] LDAP Account Manager 6.6 with YubiKey support and new import/export tool
LDAP Account Manager (LAM) 6.6 - December 28th, 2018 ==================================================== LAM is a web frontend for managing accounts stored in an LDAP directory. Announcement: ------------- You can now manage your YubiKey IDs inside LAM. The old import/export in tree view was rewritten and moved to tools menu. LAM Pro users can adjust self service background color easily. There are also new cron jobs for account expiration. Bind DLZ and Windows got some improvements. Full changelog: https://www.ldap-account-manager.org/lamcms/changelog Download: https://www.ldap-account-manager.org/lamcms/releases Features: --------- * management of various account types * Unix * Samba 4/Active Directory * Asterisk * Kopano/Zarafa * DHCP * SSH keys * ... * profiles for account creation * account creation via file upload * automatic creation/deletion of home directories * setting quotas * PDF output for all accounts * editor for organizational units * schema browser * tree view * multiple configuration files * multi-language support: Catalan, Chinese (Traditional + Simplified), Czech, Dutch, English, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Slovak, Spanish and Turkish * support for LDAP+SSL/TLS Demo installation: ------------------ You can try our demo installation online. https://www.ldap-account-manager.org/lamcms/liveDemo Support: -------- If you find a bug please file a bug report. For questions or implementing new features please use the mailinglist and feature request tracker at our homepage https://www.ldap-account-manager.org. Authors & Copyright: -------------------- Copyright (C) 2003 - 2018: Roland Gruber <post@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> LAM is published under the GNU General Public License. The complete list of licenses can be found in the copyright file.
Description: OpenPGP digital signature
-- To unsubscribe from this list go to the following URL and read the instructions: https://lists.samba.org/mailman/options/samba
- Prev by Date: Re: [Samba] Generating keytab on a read-only file system
- Next by Date: [Samba] Samba 4.9, RSAT, Windows 10 - "Cannot Manage the operating System..."
- Previous by thread: [Samba] Authenticating Samba Share Using Windows Credentials
- Next by thread: [Samba] Samba 4.9, RSAT, Windows 10 - "Cannot Manage the operating System..."