Web lists-archives.com

Re: [Samba] Generating keytab on a read-only file system

> If you use sssd, please do not ask here for help, it isn't a Samba
> product and isn't supported by Samba.

What do you exactly mean? Who is asking help help for sssd? I may use
sssd but my problem may not related with sssd at all, just like now.
Please check thread the subject and related messages again.

So, what if I use RedHat? Am I still allowed to ask questions here if I
use RedHat itself besides using a RedHat originated software?

__
Taner Tas