Web lists-archives.com

Re: [Samba] Samba-created files with POSIX ACLs gaining execute bit

Hi Louis,

Those were the docs I initially followed.  I don’t see any mention in them as to why one would expect unusual (in Unix terms) execute permission values.

If anybody could point me towards documentation of the expected permission behavior (esp. with POSIX ACLs) of modern Samba I would greatly appreciate it.

Christian